Terms & Conditions
- Once per customer
- If you are a new student, please arrive early to complete the new client form.
- All class passes have an expiry date, clearly detailed on our Prices page. Passes cannot be suspended or extended except in exceptional circumstances. Please email or write to the Centre Manager detailing the circumstances before the expiry of your pass. Any decision to suspend or extend a pass is at the Centre Manager’s discretion.
- It is not advised to buy more than one pass at a time.
- Class passes are assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients.
- No refunds will be given on class passes once purchased..
- Payment may be made in cash, debit or credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). We do not accept American Express.
Monthly Unlimited Membership
- Minimum membership length is 3 months of payments.
- After the minimum membership length of 3 months of payments, membership is automatically renewed for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either the client or Adona.
- Monthly unlimited membership can only be cancelled after the minimum contract period of 3 months of payments. In order to cancel a notification a 10 days notice in advance of the next billing date needs to be given by either party.
Online Booking for Classes
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 4 hours before class.
- Late cancellations: cancelled less than 4 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online can sign-in at reception and at the self check-in.
- Management reserve the right to remove the option to book online from any clients who misuse the service.
- Purchases made online can only be refunded via the online store, to the card that was used to make the payment.
Workshops and Beginners Courses
- You may cancel any booking for a course or workshop if you give us 30 days or more notice of cancellation before its start date, although we will charge you an administration fee to process your cancellation. This administration fee is £10 where the cost of the course or workshop is less than £50 and is £25 where the cost is £50 or more.
- If you wish to cancel within 30 days of the start date there will be no refund unless there is a waiting list for the event and we can transfer your booking to another applicant. The administration fee is also payable if we succeed in transferring your booking to someone else.
- You may transfer your booking to someone else, but we ask that you let us know so that the substitute’s name appears on the sign-in lists. Please do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel a course or workshop in the event of exceptional circumstances that means we are unable to offer the event as advertised or if there are insufficient numbers booked into the event for it to be commercially viable. Should this happen you will be given a full refund of fees you have paid.
If you arrive after the course or workshop has started, we may not be able to let you in.